Her fourth month brought a lot of changes.
She's doing this now...
Whaaaat???
That's what I said.
She's smashed Owen's record of pre-crawling and sitting at 5 1/2 months, and has taken the gold with the family record of 4 1/2 months!
Then, during this very photoshoot, she surprised me again.
She pushed herself into a sitting position on her own! I can't remember the boys doing this until they were full on crawling.
First, it was against the couch and later it was to a free standing sitting position. She's still wobbly but getting steadier everyday.
Oh boy....sigh.
We've got trouble on our hands.
Cute trouble. :)
She's taken the gold in sitting, but can she in walking? Reid was slow to get moving, but once he did he was walking at 9 months. We'll see if she can sweep the all around.
It's going to be a nail biter.
How can I resist the Olympic references with this little gymnast around? (My favorite event to watch)
Oh and when this girl isn't busy sitting or army crawling backward, she's skydiving in her free time.
:)
That or making her brothers laugh.
She spits and squawks at the most inappropriate times.
And her brothers think she is the funniest thing since AFV.
She also grabs at everything! She tried grabbing at my phone and knocked it out of my hands! The screen cracked with a case and a zagg shield on it.
Don't let this cute little face fool you.
She's tough.
Just look at her guns. (and her adorable double chin.)
She's also our little lady...
Still happy, but quite demanding as of late.
It might have to do with another new change.
Her first cold.
Aw man. I guess it was bound to happen some time. I just pray she doesn't cry all night tonight like she did last night.
I'm also hoping she waits a bit before she starts getting teeth.
You've got to stay little in at least one way baby.


























She is just DARLING!!! Her different facial expressions kill me. Goodness. Her eyes are simply lovely. What a fun little girl you've got there! (Fantastic job with the photography, as always. :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Are you kidding me???? Aubrey is barely starting to crawl now and she is 14 months... I can't even imagine crawling at 4-1/2 months~ Wow! She is an absolute doll! I too loved all her different facial expressions.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'm dying over her faces! She is SO cute. My babes aren't even rolling yet. Or laughing. But we'll get there... Can't believe she's nearly crawling! So funny. Love your photos, Delia.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and this post was too fun to read!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so gorgeous! I can't believe she's so big already!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is one gorgeous baby!!
ReplyDelete