Natalie is four months old!
And I have a giant load of pictures to prove it. :) I would apologize, but I love Natalie pictures myself. So I'm not sorry. ;)
I am sorry that I am so behind on blogging about everything else that has been going on, but mostly to myself. There's a trip to AZ, visits with family, Nat's baby blessing, whittling down our summer bingo list...a LOT of pictures.
But back to Natalie for now.
This smiling, bubbling girl of joy who has been so from birth, has not changed her tune.
She's a happy one and likes to shout her joy at the top of her lungs.
Yep. She's LOUD.
I like to think she's had to stretch her lungs to keep up with the noise level of her brothers.
She still smiles with her whole body. Love that.
She's gotten pretty wiggly.
She'll grab almost anything in sight and munch on it.
It's really cute except when it's the front of my shirt!
Sometimes she'll get a grip on something and not know how to let go.
She doesn't like it when that happens. :)
She's a drooler now.
And likes to blow dainty little raspberries.
Which is really a sugared up way of saying spitting, don't you think?
She'll sometimes find her thumb or two of her fingers and suck. We've never had a thumb sucker.
She's also quite strong. She rolls both ways now.
She'll sometimes roll and wiggle herself quite efficiently and get stuck with her head wedged near the couch or walls.
I predict she'll be an early crawler. She has two big brothers to keep up with after all.
One thing is for certain. We are all completely enamored with this girl.
I mean...she even looks cute when she's mad.
Owen especially loves to make her laugh and Natalie especially loves Owen's company. She likes Reid, but you can tell she really favors Owen right now. It is so cute to see them together. She will chat with him and give him the best laughs almost always.
We love you Nat. Yes you.
Crazy girl.
She is so deliciously adorable. I often end up playing with her on the floor when I know I should be doing something else. I just love her so much and don't want to miss a minute of sweetness (well most of the time). :)
She is a SUPER distracted nurser these days. Her 4 month check up isn't until this coming week so I am not sure, but I think she's slimmed down a bit. I may not nurse her as long as I did her brothers. We shall see.
Mesh Market Crochet Bag – Free Pattern
3 weeks ago























She's so cute, Delia. I love when you post updates because it's kind of fun to see what lies ahead real soon for my girls!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so precious. I think it is so crazy how much she looks like Owen to me... yet she is so feminine, unlike her brother. :) Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures - she is completely beautiful!
ReplyDelete