Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where do I begin...

...considering I'm a month behind in updates?

Let's begin with a photo dump of lovely Natalie photos?

I love those.

Two Weeks

 In the hat I made for her.









One Month














Six Weeks






Seven Weeks

This girl is such a wiggler.



This is a bouncy seat covered with a soft blanket I crocheted for her. She squirmed her way off of it and seems quite happy about it.


I have also discovered her wedged into one of the corners of her crib in the morning twice. She kicks and pushes with her legs while on her back, out of her swaddle and sometimes out of those wide necked gowns. Then she squawks because she's stuck.

Crazy, crazy girl. :)

4 comments:

  1. I totally see baby Owen in her! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love all these pictures :) The one of her 2 weeks old, where she looks like she's yelling and sticking her fist up in the air- it looks to me like she's squawking "I object!" hehehe. Though I didn't meet Owen when he was a baby, I see him in her too. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Delia! You take the most gloriously beautiful pictures. It's totally like eye candy. I am always in awe. And you are such a pretty lady. That baby is ADORABLE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pregnant and then holding Natalie picture! That is so creative! She is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete