Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reid

Some fun things have been happening for Reid lately.


We signed him up for indoor soccer this spring.

He scored two goals in his first game.

I need to get another picture of him in his shirt because I've tailored it to fit him better since then.

His interest is fizzling though. The last two games he spent the majority of the time running in circles and sliding. He sprints and then drops to his bum/side/knees/whatever to see how far he can slide. We should have put him in baseball I guess. :)


He has also finally taken an interest in his bike! I was getting worried about his refusal to practice pedaling. Although he could pedal he didn't seem to enjoy it. While all the boys down our street would race bikes, he preferred to race on his feet because he could move faster that way.


Then, just one day, he decided it wasn't so bad and took off.

Now, he asks to ride his bike almost daily.

Oops...a fall.


 Time for knee pads.

What a stud.

1 comment:

  1. I love that wicked little grin in the last picture - what a cute boy. I also laughed about his waning interest in soccer - funny kid. :)

    ReplyDelete