He lost one just before Easter and then another Easter night. So he got a visit from the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy in one weekend.
Now he really talks cute. :)
He also got fourth in his school's fun run.
He and his best friend decided to tuck their shirts in. WAY in. ha ha...
It was so fun to see him cross the finish line and see how excited he was.
They did a cool down dance afterward with the Chik-fil-A cow. Owen didn't really like it and ended up ditching it to go play on the playground with his buddies. :)
Reid stuck around to pester the cow and shake his booty. He's a good little dancer.
Owen is still obsessed with ocean animals.
He is a good big brother to Natalie but isn't quite as interested in her as Reid is. He says he loves her but doesn't like how much of my time she takes. Poor guy.
He just passed off his fourth hundred site words and is our best little reader at family scripture time.
He didn't get to play soccer this spring because he thought he didn't want to. I say thought, because after one of Reid's games he was really regretting it. I've signed him up for summer sports camp, coaches pitch softball and swimming this June though. He'll be plenty busy then!













haha, I was wondering about those shorts and why they looked so high up. :) Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteThose fun run shirts are awesome!! I'm jealous, the ones I got when I taught there weren't nearly as cool. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he is Delia!!
Great updates on all the kids. Natalie is already getting so big! What a cutie, and I can't believe how much she looks like Owen!
ReplyDelete