Sunday, August 28, 2011

ha ha...

Before I get to posting the million other things I have to post about, I want to share a little glimpse into our everyday life at the moment. Please enjoy the comical stylings of Owen and Reid...


Owen: Hey Reid. What do astronauts eat?

Reid: Trash cans!


Both: HAHAHAHAHA!

Didn't get it?

Yeah me neither. Apparently you have to be named Owen or Reid to get that joke.

This next one at least makes sense.


Owen: What do astronauts eat for lunch?

Reid: ha ha ha ha ha 


{umm...I don't think he delivered the punch line yet Reid. :)}


Owen: Get it? Launch meat. Did you hear me Mom?! Mom! LAUNCH meat. Ha ha ha ha. 


Yes...I heard you today, yesterday, and pretty much everyday. We hear these jokes A LOT. :) But I love it. When they're laughing together it means they're not fighting right?

4 comments:

  1. hehehe that is great. I love watching my girls being happy together. The fact that you get to hear those awesome jokes is just a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love cheesy kids jokes! Remember when Rosie O'Donnell had those books written that were full of kids jokes?! Maybe you should get one for Owen to read =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe too cute! oh, those little kid jokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times, when they're laughing and not fighting! happens rarley at our house, little punks. :)

    ReplyDelete