Here's more pictures...
On Reid's birthday, Jared took Reid out for a spin on his kayak. He took his little 4 megapixel waterproof camera and captured some really cute shots.
So big and three!
Jump forward to the beginning of October. While we watched General Conference this is what Owen did pretty much the whole weekend.
We did the prophets and apostles sticker chart, but kept everything else pretty low key this year. I think we built a blanket tent for one of the sessions but it didn't last long. :)
One morning, after Reid started potty training, Reid went in the potty and got a gummy worm.
Instead of eating it, he made it his friend.
He made sure to feed him some breakfast too.
He wanted cereal, oatmeal {his favorite breakfast dish}, milk and a banana for breakfast. :)
He ate all of it too except for the cereal.
His appetite is improving overall as he grows older - which is so nice. I still never know when I'm going to end up throwing away a plate full of food though. One night recently, all he ate was his broccoli and then had to be hand fed some of his lasagna. What kid does that? Broccoli. Ha. :)
His appetite is improving overall as he grows older - which is so nice. I still never know when I'm going to end up throwing away a plate full of food though. One night recently, all he ate was his broccoli and then had to be hand fed some of his lasagna. What kid does that? Broccoli. Ha. :)
He finally got his finger and pinky to meet.
He'll now admit that he is 3 and not 2 or 6 or 15...
most of the time.
most of the time.
Over Fall break this year, we went on a walk in the canyon.
And did some Halloween crafts.
We made some chocolate spider webs.
And did leaf rubbings with the leaves we collected in the canyon.
It was a pretty chill break with sleeping in, lots of movies, chapter books, Lego building, and no set schedule.
Owen's our little reading machine. I thought I would show him in action. I think this is out of order actually. That short sleeve shirt probably puts this picture somewhere in September?
Oh well..
And last...our most recent picture...
This is how Reid woke up from a nap one day last week.
I think...I am finally caught up. Phew.




I'm glad you went back and put pictures up, even if they are now "old". I always love your pictures, so I appreciate the effort you took =) Hope you are feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos! I can't believe Reid is 3!!
ReplyDeleteI want to go kayaking!!! Looks like lots of fun this fall! Owen's reading level looks impressive!! Way to go Owen!! And Reid -- really-- three?? Potty trained and all!! Whoo eee!!How are you doing, Delia? How was Thanksgiving? We missed you!!
ReplyDelete