Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Brothers

I took some pictures of the boys last week. The pictures we have on our wall are over a year old, and I wanted to update them. 

I've been including some of them in their updates, but here are some more of them together.





Gross. :)


 Owen came up with the idea to "eat" the 'cheese' instead of saying it.

 See? It's right there in Owen's hands.
Chomp. 

ha ha.



They may get on each other's nerves at times, but at the end of the day they undoubtedly love each other.


2 comments:

  1. I love these! That first one really made me smile. They look like such good friends. I sort of wanted Halle to be a boy so Hayden could have a best friend little brother. Luckily he got a best friend little sister, but there is just something so adorable about brothers.

    ReplyDelete