Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tennis

Owen just finished up his two weeks of tennis lessons this last week:


He really enjoyed himself. He didn't seem to looove it and want to practice outside of lessons all the time, but he looked forward to going everyday. He caught on pretty quick and I was surprised at how much he was able to improve in just two weeks. 



It was also a good opportunity for him to work on his listening skills too. There were times when it seemed like he started to daydream about something else and totally missed the instructions his coach was giving. :)  But his coaches...these two young teenage boys...were so patient and encouraging. They also taught us fun tennis games I think we'll try out as a family.



 I was so lucky to get this cute picture of him posing. The kids were having a water break so I asked him to take a quick picture. He kept giving me the "C'mon Mom" look, until he realized I wouldn't give up until he smiled.

Owen in action.

Now he gets one week off before he starts sports camp!

1 comment:

  1. I just read all your updates... I had to go back a month to catch up - that's what happens when you don't read blogs forever. There are so many things I thought of saying while I was reading your blog, but instead I'll just say that reading your blog makes me happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete