Sunday, March 11, 2012

Natalie Jane

We have our girl...

and she finally has a name.

Meet Natalie.


At 5 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 inches long. She's tall and skinny.

She has a mix of blonde hair on top and brown in the back. Her eyes look light and her skin is fair.

But time will tell.



She has a mild temperament...most of the time.
..and is a wonderful nurser. She is especially sweet and sleepy now that my milk has come in.

She came fast and furious too. Not two hours had passed from check in before she decided to make an entrance into the world. But more on that later.

For now we are loving this quiet time to get to know her and love her.

Owen's first reaction when they came to meet her the next day: "Wow. I'm so excited to be here." (seriously those were his words, how cute right?)

Reid's first reaction: "Oh, hoho. Look at her little ears!" ...followed shortly after with, "Can I hold her" or some variation of that. He is REALLY interested in her and always has to know where she is.

She is really loved.

21 comments:

  1. I can totally see Owen in her. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and that she's healthy! I love your boys' reactions.... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jared and Delia... she is absolutely precious! Thank you SO much for posting the pictures. We were so excited to see them. The boys look so sweet with her. What a great blessing for your (our) family! A little part of heaven has come to earth! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! I can't believe how tiny she is--even at full-term. I'm only 35 1/2 weeks and my little one is estimated (through my ultrasound about 2 weeks ago) to be around 7 lbs. at this point. It's very apparent that she belongs to your family--and I love how your boys are already loving on their sister! Enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! She is beautiful! She is tiny! Graham is already 3 1/2 months and I wonder how he got so big so fast. Enjoy this time when she is a little newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's so beautiful Delia! I think she looks kind of like Owen. I love Natalie - what a pretty name. I also loved reading about your boys' reactions to meeting her. And what a tiny little doll!! I love the teeny ones - they are so sweet. I'm glad everything is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she's here! And to think, just a few days ago we ran into each other and talked about that upcoming due date :) She's so beautiful, and I love her name! I also think she looks a lot like Owen. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, she is beautiful! She does look a lot like Owen. And the two different shades of hair, oh so precious. She sure does look tall too. What a lucky little girl. Congrats. Glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear about her quick arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so sweet and tiny! Congratulations! So glad she is here and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness! She is just precious! What an absolutely GORGEOUS baby! She does look a lot like Owen at the moment. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to our family, Natalie!!! She looks happy to be here too -- Owen hit it right on the nose! I'm so grateful that both mother and baby are doing well -- papa bear even looks like he's surviving!! I love you all -- give Natalie a kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, I completely see Owen. She's darling--congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to you all. Her eyes look like almonds. Natalie is a lovely name. - Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope the flowers we sent you on the day Natalie was born are still in bloom... Love you all. - Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, she is precious Delia! I love her name and her sweet little face. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Natalie is a beautiful baby! A family of five!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the name Natalie! She is so beautiful and precious. Congratulations Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome baby Natalie! So glad she is here safe and sound. And glad to hear it went well for you. I forgot to wish Owen a happy birthday! I'm so sorry. I've been out of it lately. Wish him a belated, belated birthday for us.

    ReplyDelete